AuditOne’s team consists of seasoned and savvy internal audit experts who have hands-on experience working inside financial institutions and regulatory agencies. Carefully chosen for their expertise and their dedication to client satisfaction, our staff members are consultative team players who get the job done right: efficiently, effectively and on time.
Our team delivers the benefits of many years of deep and technically up-to-date experience across all areas of banking, internal audit and information security. Our auditors include former bank CEOs, other C-level executives (CFO, CCO, COO, CRO, etc.), Chief Auditors, Enterprise Risk Managers and, of course, regulators. Our staff’s professional certifications include:
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- CBA (Certified Bank Auditor)
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor)
- CRCM (Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager)
- CAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)
- CFA (Certified Financial Analyst)
- Series 3 license
- CFSA (Certified Financial Services Auditor)
- CBAP (Certified BSA/AML Professional
- AAP (Accredited ACH Professional)
- and others
They have worked for community banks or larger regional or national banks in a variety of management/executive positions, some in various regulatory agencies.
AuditOne expertise delivers industry best-practice audits and responsive, consultative advice during and after each audit. AuditOne managers regularly author articles on various pertinent subjects for industry magazines, including serving as regular columnists and featured presenters for the Western Bankers Association (WBA).